- For quilters and sewists alike, pincushions serve an important purpose and are necessary tools of the trade. They’re also fun to personalize for the sewing room and can range from simple to elaborate designs. GO! Pincushions can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! pincushion is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Pincushion die includes 1square for the top & bottom, 1 side strip and 2 applique shapes (sewing machine and spool) that can be time-consuming and/or difficult to cut by hand.
- This die is designed to cut 3″ x 2″ x 3″ pincushions in one pass through the cutter. Cut six 4″ squares. Place right side up over the square shape. Cut three 13″ x 3″ strips. Place right side up over strip/side shape.
- Stuffing options: Walnut shells, cotton stuffing or batting, steel wool, rice, sand or plastic beads.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches.
- Charm Square and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut Size: Top/Bottom Square 31/2″ (8.9 cm), Side Strip 121/2″Wx 21/2″H (31.8 cm x 6.4 cm), Sewing Machine 21⁄8″W x 2″H(5.4 cm x 5.1 cm), Spool 13⁄8″W x 2″H (3.5 cm x 5.1 cm).
- Finished Size: 3″W x 2″L x 3″H (7.6 cm x 5.1 cm x 7.6 cm).