We will comply with 4sqm rule and restrict patrons/class attendees access to maintain safe environment.
Maintain strict hygiene practices with frequent cleaning and disinfecting, supply of hand sanitiser for staff and customers.
Hand sanitizer stations will be set up around the store for customer/staff use.
Minimal shared equipment in the classroom.
Class attendees to bring their own cups to use at classroom refreshment station which will have hand sanitiser available to apply before using tea/coffee supplies. Washing cups will no longer be available in store (unless individual rinses own cup). If student forgets personal cup then limited throwaway cups will be supplied.
Before entering the classroom to set up and begin class all students will undergo a temperature test where we will use a hand-held brow thermometer. If temperature is above normal student will not be able to attend class.
Maintain records of patrons and class attendees for purposes of contact tracing and encourage the use of the COVIDsafe app
Commitment to ongoing staff training for maintaining safe up-to-date COVID-19 health practices.
Appropriate signage to remind patrons and students to be vigilant to maintain a safe shopping and classroom environment.
Our classroom is 84sqm and we can accommodate up to 20 people (or two classes of 10 people) which sees us abiding by the current 4sqm per/person rule. However, we will not necessarily book to capacity. It will depend on the class.
The fridge and microwave in the classroom will still be available, however, the staff kitchen and amenities will be off limits to all customers. This includes the staff toilet.
- We ask that customers & students carry personal hand sanitiser as well.
- All surfaces, classroom tables and chairs will be wiped down with disinfectant, after classes and at the end of the day, by our team members, as well as all store irons, mats, rulers, cutters, urn and refreshments jars.
- The 1.5m social distancing rule will be adhered to throughout the shop and within the classroom. Teachers will be conscious of this and teach in accordance with these rules.
- We insist that physical contact is avoided with other people, such as hugging (we know how excited you will be to return to class!) of teachers and fellow students.
- Hand dryers will be installed in the toilets.
- Upon entering the store all customers will use the hand sanitiser that will be supplied on the bench near the door.
- We advise carrying moisturising hand cream to use if your hands start to dry out from all the santisier use.